Sunday, June 01, 2008

Picture-perfect Sta. Ana, Cagayan






By : Yen S. Lim-Galagnara

YEHEY.Com
6/12/2008 9:59:12 AM

The long trip I took last week was unbelievable; I have to say this honestly. Every time I opened my eyes from my sleep, I’d discover that we were still on the road.

We practically had 3 complete meals along the way for crying out loud, not to mention the loot bags of chips and candy that Andrea Echavez, the very efficient brainchild of this tour, passed around for everybody.

I wasn’t surprised, though, of the seemingly endless trip. Heading to the farthest point of northeastern Luzon is no joke. So I was armed with a fully charged ipod loaded with 4 movies and Jack Johnson’s chill songs among others.

The travel may have felt like forever but it didn’t spoil my anticipation towards the promise of an enthralling experience. My sister, Yeng, had only two words for Sta. Ana: simply wonderful. And so I held onto these words. Lo! Without a doubt Sta. Ana, Cagayan is a beauty. (Read full article)

No comments: